Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hail

It's been awhile, hasn't it. The last several months have been insanely busy. Things between the Boss Man and I were strained for a long, long while. I revealed to him something I've kept hidden for two years. We haven't discussed talking about it on the blogs yet, so I'll just say it was stupid of me to hide it. I finally told him and excepted what he had to say. I'll also say that for awhile, I wasn't sure he'd stay with me. I was sure he was going to break things off. After the incident, things were still strained between us. In fact, as of last week, I still felt separated from him.

I can't speak for the Boss Man; I can only speak for myself. I braved the 7 hour trip to see him on Thursday. I was dreading the trip. It was the first time we had seen each other since the incident. I still felt like I was on rocky ground with him. So, I traveled through torrential downpours and a hail storm* to get to my Boss Man. He wrapped me in his arms. I felt so much better after I saw. I spent the entire weekend with him and his family.

It was a lot of fun.

We've also decided to table ttwd until we can have a safer place, and a closer relationship. I'm not complaining in the slightest. That's only the tip of the ice burg.

* I really was caught in torrential downpours and hail. I was caught on the side of the interstate during a hail storm. It was terrifying. Every time it started raining, I was stuck in truck stops.

No comments:

Post a Comment