Friday, June 24, 2011

Ramble, Ramble, Ramble

I have not started the count down yet, but it will be happening soon. My Boss Man will be up here the 23rd of August!!! And I'll see him sometime the next week, I hope!

We were talking about a lot of things. He's really focusing hard on school, that comes first, and I'm fine with that of course. I told him, I just didn't want him to forget about me. He has a tendency to get tunnel vision and focus solely on one thing, letting everything else fall to the side. He told me he wasn't going to forget me cause I am his baby girl, and we're going to be able to have a normal relationship with dates and everything. :)

That's when I realized he would be able to start chipping away at that pesky D.O.G. So much for a normal relationship. Not that I'm complaining. Yet.

I love everything about him, and I can't wait to be with him. I can't wait to show him everything that's important to me, that he hasn't gotten to see. I can't wait to take him to karate to meet my O'Sensei, to watch me teach, and everything else. I can't wait to go on double dates with my bestest, and oldest friend, in the whole world, and her man. I can't wait to get in trouble in person. Oh, never mind, that can wait. :P As a matter of fact, so can the D.O.G punishments that need to be caught up.

Dear Self,
Learn to shut up.
Sincerely,
Me.

As if that will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment