Friday, July 1, 2011

Slightly Scary Conversation

Most of our conversations are over the phone, or through text, MSN Messenger, and Skype. We were talking about a previous conversation in which Best Friend told the Boss Man the meaning of best friend. (Best friend means crazy lesbian by the way.) I jokingly said he would enjoy it if we were lesbians together, and he said no. But I know him better than that.

Me: I know, but you lied to me. That's a greater you know.
Boss Man: Oh is it?
Me: It is!
Boss Man: You're cute.
Me: ... I'm cute? I don't think that's an appropriate response.
Boss Man: Sammie says hi. And licks you. Well she licked the screen. So I figured that counts.
Me: Hi Sammie. Now, back to the conversation.
Boss Man: I lubbs you.
Me: I lubbs you too. Stop changing the subject.
Boss Man: Kay. How did I lie to you?
Me: You said you didn't think it would be hot if Best Friend and I went at it.
Boss Man: I don't. I mean maybe.
Me: Mmkay. Lying is a greater though. I need to come up with a punishment for you.
Boss Man: Now where did you get this idea that you get to punish me?
Me: Uh... Copper says hi and curls up between us.
Boss Man: You're both cute.

Now all this was said in jest, but I did get a little nervous there at the end. Best Friend and I would never go at it. But you should see the looks we when we're in public. It's become a running joke between the two of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment