Friday, October 14, 2011

Numbered List Part 1


  1. It's late.

  2. I can't sleep.

  3. The Boss Man is six hours away again.

  4. Sometimes I wish we could leave all our responsibilities behind, and just exists.

  5. I really want to be in his arms again.

  6. It physically hurts when he's so far away, like somebody's ripped my heart open.

  7. Skype is wonderful, but it doesn't compare to snuggling.

  8. When he's gone, I feel lost.

  9. I hate how I've become so dependent on the Boss Man. I use to be very independent, not relying on anyone or anything, and then he comes along.

  10. Netflix is addicting.

  11. I still haven't found a job.

  12. I want a job; I love to work.

  13. I'm in the middle of a flare up.

  14. I have strep throat symptoms, but it's not strep. I know because I never get a sore throat with strep.

  15. My mom is a carrier for strep.

  16. I'm prone to strep.

  17. Have I mentioned Netflix is addicting? It's taken forever to write anything because I keep getting distracted.

  18. I wanna train my goat.

  19. I wish my life were normal sometimes.

  20. I have an Etsy shop.

  21. The Boss Man gave me an order a few days ago, and I didn't get in trouble.

  22. Have you ever felt so horrible you can't sleep? I'm there right now.

  23. I have huge plans, but no way to pull them off.

  24. It's been raining.

  25. Rain makes me miss him even more.

  26. I can feel the depression looming closer, and I'm afraid. The last time it hit was extremely bad.

  27. I hate being taken care of.

  28. The Boss Man loves taking care of me.

  29. He makes me feel small and delicate.

  30. I'm going to learn to shoot a gun.

  31. Starting in November I'm going to write a novel as part of NaNoWriMo.

  32. I'm learning to paint in watercolors.

  33. I love to bake cakes, but absolutely HATE baking cookies.

  34. My favorite cookie is the Ginger Snap.

  35. I hear a mouse.


And now, I think I'm going to try and sleep for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment