Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sleepy Ramblings

As I fall asleep, I say rather odd things. I wasn't entirely sure I believed The Boss Man's re-tellings of my ramblings, well, not until a couple of nights ago. Not only to I talk as I fall asleep, I text as I fall asleep.

On December 14th, I sent: Don't disappoint the eagle's claws
Night night.

The Boss Man replied with: I'll do my best. Night night.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love him? :) Oh, I also texted, on the 14th, that I was going to Lizzie Borden him, and he just laughed at me. That was before the eagle's claws.

2 comments:

  1. Uhhhhh...ain't Lizzie Borden the 40 whacks girl?!!

    If you texted that with two eyes closed, I'm gonna suggest that he should sleep with one eye open!

    Ahhh....you gotta love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes she is. She killed her mother and father with a hatchet.

    The Boss Man swears up and down that one night I said I was licking opossums clean because their bathtub broke.

    ReplyDelete