Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Motivation... I Has It

funny pictures I'm teaching myself to sew; it's been a goal of mine for awhile now. But, just like every craft I try, sewing is going to end up the same way: shoved in a corner and forgotten. I asked The Boss Man to help me learn to sew. I told him I wanted to have the pattern cut and pinned at the very minimum, and that I'd rather have the fabric itself cut. The Boss Man told me to get the pattern pinned to the fabric tonight, and responded to my "or what" question with: 10 minutes with an instrument. After arguing why so much punishment he replies with, "Motivation."
After starting to cut the very delicate pattern, The Boss Man and I decided it would be best to cut at least half of it. There are six pieces to this very girly apron I'm making. I not only did half, but I did 2/3 of it. I'm leaving the hardest pieces for tomorrow, which is now today.
In this post, I mentioned how the DoG is over two hours. I was wrong, er, right. It's closer to five hours. Last night was not a good night, and I'll let The Boss Man tell you about it when he posts. Last night was, uh, bad, very, very bad. So bad I'm ashamed to write about it. Which is why I'm going to let him do it.


1 comment:

  1. In that case, last night, I can't wait to hear about it. Tell Bossman to make haste with the deets.

    ReplyDelete