Sunday, December 26, 2010

I Bet It's Alot

I only asked for a sewing machine for Christmas. I've tried learning to sew before without much success, and now I'm ready to try again. I'm really attracted to the idea of designing and making my own clothes. (The Boss Man wants me to make lingerie.) After I got my sewing machine, I left to go to my grandparents. I've been itching to play with it. So much so, I've started looking at patterns and designing software.

The Boss Man and I were chatting as we usually do on Windows Live, and this happened:


Baby Girl:
Boss Man?
Boss Man:
Yeah sugar?
Baby Girl:
I have a lingere designer type thing.
Boss Man:
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D YES!!!
Baby Girl:
Hehe. I love you.
Boss Man:
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!
I'm excited!!!
Baby Girl:
Why?
Boss Man:
You in lingerie is pure bliss for the eyes.
Baby Girl:
No.
Boss Man:
Yes.
Your man says so.
So live with it.
Baby Girl:
I doubt I'll even be able to make any of it.
Boss Man:
Stop that honey.
You will.
Just work at it.
Baby Girl:
I'm making all these grand plans, and I'll probably suck major ass.
Boss Man:
Stop.
Now.
Baby Girl:
Sorry.
Boss Man:
Disrespecting yourself is a greater.
Baby Girl:
I'm being realistic.
The Boss Man:
 ...
Baby Girl:
How much trouble am I in? I bet it's alot.



I should learn to keep my mouth shut. Now I have a Greater on the DoG. I've lucked out with only Lessers. And by lucked out, I mean I've seriously wracked up the time. I believe it's now over 2 hours. Sigh.

1 comment: