Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bum, Bum, Bum

My boyfriend and I have decided to incorporate Domestic Discipline into our relationship. I have been, and I'm not afraid to admit it, not the nicest of girlfriends. I've been rude, disrespectful, and downright mean. The Boss Man set up a two tier system of punishments, Greater and Lesser punishments.

A Lesser offense would be disobeying the Boss Man and not finishing my daily tasks. I don't really have any daily tasks at them moment. Boss Man and I are in a long distance relationship. He lives several states away. When we're finally living together my daily tasks will include things like cleaning, exercising, having dinner ready at a certain time. A Lesser punishment can range from 1 to 10 minutes, with the Boss Man's hand.

A Greater offense would disrespecting the Boss Man and lying. Those are two big no-nos as far as he's concerned. A Greater punishment can range from 5 minutes to the more extreme hour with an implement of his choosing.

Due to us being so far apart, Boss Man created the Declaration of Grievances, which is simply a list of all the wrong I've done, and the punishments that go along with them. He stated that I would have an initiation spanking for all the wrong I've done in the past up to the beginning of the DoG. We did that yesterday. 

5 minutes of his hand on my ass turned me into a crying, sobbing mess. The entire time he told me why this was happening, why it needed to happen, and what I needed to do to be better. After my punishment, he wrapped his big strong arms around me, and held me close.

That was only the beginning of the DoG. I am not looking forward to the rest of the DoG.

No comments:

Post a Comment