Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks

Today is a day for giving thanks. This day is aptly named Thanksgiving. On this day of Thanksgiving, I was pondering the things I'm most thankful for. The Boss Man is number one on my list.

We've dabbled in some bdsm and spanking. I love spanking. I love feeling the Boss Man's hand on my ass. However, we both agreed we didn't want an exclusive bdsm relationship. Getting the Boss Man to agree to spanking, and anything rough, was difficult. He didn't want to hurt me. I started reading the blogs of SugarAnne and B'Man, curious I started researching Domestic Discipline.

I was attracted to being held responsible for my actions. There were times where I would do or say something I knew he wasn't okay with, just to get a reaction out of him. Immediately, I'd feel horrible for hurting him, or angering him, but nothing happened. The Boss Man was hurt or angry. I showed the blogs of SugarAnne and B'Man to the Boss, he read a few post, started doing his own research, and a little bit later, I asked if we could start DD.

He thought about it, and we talked about it. We agreed to try it for one month. Now you might be wondering how we'd be able to do this in a long distance relationship. Enter the Declaration of Grievances. We agreed on a few set rules for when I'm either living on my own, or when we're living together. I have weekly tasks to do during the week, and on weekends I have weekend tasks, plus a few other things I need to do, as defined that morning. After a few more days of planning, and talking about what DD is supposed to be, we decided we were going to do this.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm thankful for the Boss Man, and I'm thankful for DD. I'm thankful for the chance to become a better girlfriend for the Boss Man.

1 comment:

  1. Baby Girl:

    Thanks for the mention. Sugar and I are glad that we could be an inspiration to you and the Boss Man through our blogs. I am looking forward to reading about your journey in "this thing we do". So keep posting!

    ReplyDelete