Sunday, September 4, 2011

Alphie

I have an adorable new dog. He's a pekapoo (pekingese and poodle hybrid)! When I sent the picture to the Boss Man he texted back, "Holy freaking crap he's cute." His name is Alphie. Are you ready for the adorableness after the jump?





Didn't I tell you he was cute? The Boss Man is going to meet him on Tuesday. He's already following me around. I'm in the process of crate training him. His crate has his bed in one corner, several toys,  his water bowl, and a snuggly stuffed animal.

He might be spoiled, but he'll be the best behaved dog in the world when I get done with him. I left him in Daddy's lap to get something to drink, and he started whining and freaking it out. It's an ego boost, for sure. He follows me around. Interestingly enough, Alphie's colorings are the same as Copper, my beagle, and Kaboodles, my cat. I don't have a picture of the cat, but here's Copper.


Isn't he adorable! 

Of course, my first night with a new pup it storms. Copper is terrified of storms, and I have no clue how Alphie is going to do. Tonight will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment