Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Date

Today was the Date. I was running a bit late this morning. I had a bit of a hair emergency. It kept expanding. Curls and humidity, don't mix well. I ended up just putting it in a braid. But we got out the door and on the road only a minute late.

I, unfortuantely wasn't able to finish the skirt. The sewing fates were against me. My sewing machine didn't want to work properly, so I borrowed my mothers, and didn't have a power cord. The Boss Man pardoned me, seeing as it wasn't my fault it didn't get done.

We went to the same restaurant where we first met, and had breakfast. We talked and caught up with each other. We weren't able to make any definite plans to be together, but loosely set a date for next Tuesday. If we won't be able together next week, we will be able to soon. He lives 45 minutes away now. That's insanely close.

After today, I feel a better about the future changes our relationships will undoubtedly go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment