Monday, August 29, 2011

A Touch of Nerves

The date is tomorrow. I'm not a very girly person. I tie my hair up in a knot and leave it like that for days. I wear jeans and t-shirts, if I'm not in pajama pants. I wear absolutely no make-up. However, The Boss Man likes it when I get all dolled up and girlified for him. Nothing crazy, he doesn't like a lot of make up, just a little bit. Boss Man prefers my hair straight, though it's naturally curly. So I try to straighten it for him. He informed me he wanted it curl. **Gasp**

This is where Best Friend comes in. She got all excited when I told her I was curling my hair. She asked if she could do my hair. Of course I agreed! She loves doing hair, and loves my hair. I have awesome hair if I do say so myself. **wink** I told her if I was famous she would be my personal bodyguard and hairstylist. That's besides the point. Come to think of it, I don't really have a point. I'm rambling. I'm a bit nervous.

More than a bit actually. I'm so happy the Boss Man is here, but I'm terrified of how our relationship will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment