Monday, August 22, 2011

One Day

In one day my Boss Man and I will be in the same state. I am extremely excited. And nervous. I think I'm more nervous than excited at the moment. It's been quite awhile since we've seen each other. We're talking 3 months, hence the nerves.

In one week my Boss man and I will be going on a breakfast date. For this date, he's issued an edict. I am to wear one of my tanks and a skirt. Now, I own two skirts, both of which don't fit. Living on a chicken farm, I've not had a reason to buy another skirt. I'm more of a simple jeans and t-shirt kinda gal. My "formal" is khakis and a sweater. If I'm really feeling really frisky, I do own a single LBD. So, I'm gonna pretend I know what I'm doing with my sewing machine, and try to sew one using this pattern.

I haven't asked what's going to happen if I don't wear a skirt. I'm slightly afraid to find out.

2 comments:

  1. LBD=little black dress? Well, enjoy your date!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stormy,
    Yes, LBD= little black dress. Other than waking up ridiculously early to primp, I most certainly will! Thanks Stormy. :)

    ReplyDelete