Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Even More Shit That's About To Hit The Fan

I have to admit something, something I haven't even told the Boss Man yet. But he's going to find out soon, when I post this. Oh, the trouble I'll be in...

For almost two months now, I haven't taken my arthritis medicine. I've started taking it again though! Like last night. I couldn't remember why I had stopped taking it, until this morning. It makes me sick to my stomach, tired, very very bitchy, and oh yeah, it kills my appetite.

When I was taking it, back before I got sick, I'd gone almost five days without eating. I had no desire to eat. I felt full all the time. My body never complained with the lack of food. If it wasn't for a very close friend of mine shoving food down my throat, I would've starved. When I would eat, I'd be sick to my stomach.

The reason I think of this is because, I haven't eaten all day. I'm not anorexic; I love food like you wouldn't believe. I'm exhausted, I haven't eaten, and I'm going to work out for three hours tonight. I know I need to make myself eat, but thinking about it is sending me into dry heaves already. My doctor said, the last time I talked to him, that this was normal. My body attacking itself is not normal. My body telling me food is bad is not normal.

I just want to be normal again...

No comments:

Post a Comment