Saturday, January 29, 2011

SugarAnne and B'Man

SugarAnne and B'Man has such a lovely ring to it. I was orginally going to comment on these posts, but when I couldn't decide just where my comment should go, I switched over to writing this post.

SugarAnne, you were the first TTWD blog I ever read. I laughed and cried and thought long and hard as I was reading your account of your TTWD experience. As I read through your blog in just two days, I knew TTWD was what I wanted, rather, what I needed. I gathered courage from the shadows of your blog, and ventured over to B'Man's blog.

B'Man, as I read through your blog, I realized something else. I wasn't being the person I should be for my Boss Man. I read through your blog almost as fast as SugarAnne's. I devoured every recounting of, well, everything. You're humorous posts made it easier for me to bring up DD with the Boss Man. I know he read both your blogs.

The two of you have become such an inspiration to us.

Thank you B'Man and SugarAnne for allowing us inside your TTWD experience. I'm truly sorry and upset to see the curtain close on your blogs, and I will eagerly await for the time you decide to write something more.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Baby Girl,
    My blogging started out as avenue through which to work out my fears and frustrations of ttwd. I’m so glad that it entertained you in a way that gave you some inspiration and hopefully a little understanding of the dd experience. Thank you for this post. I am humbled.

    SugarAnne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Girl:
    It's been a blast. I'm so glad that you were touched and inspired by our experience. I'm looking forward to reading the growing richness of your own experience with "ttwd". Thanks for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete