Sunday, January 9, 2011

Just Chattin'

The Boss Man and I have agreed to wait until we've been together for at least a month before starting the chipping away of the DoG. I do believe the DoG is over 5 hours. I am a very bad girl.

Boss Man: I can't wait to spank you again.
Me (wailing): Why?!?
Boss Man: Not a punishment spanking. A slap and tickle.
Me (very much relieved): Oh, okies!

Boss Man has given me a new nickname. He's calling me kitten. I asked him about it and this happened:

Boss Man: Hey kittengirl.
Me: No. Really, no.
Boss Man: Oh?
Me: I'm not a kitten girl.
Boss Man: You're my kittengirl.
Me: No. How?
Boss Man: Well, you've got a nice, soft little tail.
Me: I don't...
Boss Man: Yuppers you do. I'm always the one feeling it up, I think I'd know. And boy is it ever nice and soft.

Much blushing went on during that.

No comments:

Post a Comment