Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sautéed Mushrooms

I talked to the arthritis doctor like the Boss Man wanted. Now, I'm on a different med. One in which I have to take four pills a day. I have not once heard of this medicine, but up until August, I was a healthy person. Now my body hates me, and is destroying my joints.

While researching this medicine I found several side effects:

Headache: Great, more migraines...
Loss of Appetite: Uh... Didn't I already go through this?
Nausea: Ditto...
Vomiting: What's making this any better than the other med?
Anemia: Wait just a minute folks! I'm already anemic, so why am I taking this?
Severe depression in young males: WHOO!!! Something I don't need to worry about!

And one more thing I found out: This medicine isn't even for arthritis. Yeah, that's right, I'm taking a medicine that helped a small handful of people that have rheumatoid symptoms. Lovely. Here's an upside: This medicine won't cause my eyes to harden and me to go blind; nor will it leave me paralyzed. I just have to have blood work done every two weeks for a short time, and then every three months. Yeah, just what I wanted.

The Boss Man is going to help me remember to take my pills. I'm thinking, I'm not going to want to forget, he hasn't told me what's going to happen if I do, but I've been imagine all sorts of awful things. Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment